Facilitating Requirements Definition
Good business requirements provide the bridge from “business need” to implementation of supporting technology (whether you intend to “make” or “buy” the technology). This course provides a step-by-step walkthrough demonstrating how to prepare for and gather good business requirements from a cross-organizational team. Participants will also have hands-on practice with facilitating a group and building requirements models.
Participants will obtain:
- An approach and structure for collaborative business requirements definition
- An understanding of the components of a good business requirements document.
- An outline to customize for creating an appropriate Business Requirements Document to fit your needs.
- Facilitation techniques for gathering requirements
- Practice facilitating the creation of business requirements with a group
- Sample agendas for collaborative business requirements work sessions
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- IT Professionals
- Quality Professionals