Facilitating the Project Lifecycle
Skills & Tools to Accelerate Progress for Project Managers, Facilitators, and Six Sigma Project Teams
Jan Means | Tammy Adams
US$50.00 | CAN$64.99
Drawing on over 20 years of experience each, the authors contribute real-world experiences to demonstrate how project managers can use collaborative work sessions to develop key project deliverables faster, with greater quality, while also obtaining the benefits of group buy-in and ownership.
- Goes beyond facilitation as “meeting management” to describe how to elicit, analyze, verify and translate a group’s knowledge and expertise into tangible deliverables
- Provides explicit guidance on how to use specific facilitation and modeling techniques in a group setting
- Provides a CD-Rom including practical tools and templates that are usable “out of the box”
- Provides specific examples of using specialized work sessions with Six Sigma projects
- Provides practical “how to’s” for Project Managers, Facilitators and Project Teams who need to get a team to work together toward specific project goals.
Tammy Adams is Managing Partner of Chaosity LLC. Using collaborative techniques, she guides project teams in identifying and transforming their process knowledge and business requirements into viable project and system deliverables that incorporate quality principles consistent with methodologies such as TQM, Six Sigma, and Lean. Ms. Adams is a Certified Professional Facilitator with IAF and a Certified Quality Manager with ASQ.
Janet A. Means is co-founder of Resource Advantage, Inc. and has consulted and delivered training programs throughout the world. She has 25 years of experience as a business process consultant, information systems manager and developer in industries such as manufacturing, direct mail, publishing, retail, and financial services. Ms. Means is a Certified Professional Facilitator with IAF.
Available at www.josseybass.com (US) | http://ca.wiley.com (Canada)